Mobile Vet Lewisville Tx
Missy gets a checkup by the Mobile Vet in Denton, Texas. If you'd like the mobile vet to care for your pets, then email us or check us out www.mobilevet1.com.
We're Here for You
So your dog is sick. Or maybe it’s a cat. Or maybe your animal isn’t sick at all; maybe he or she is just due for a checkup, and you really don’t want to have to haul him or her out into the car, or deal with the mess he always makes in the back seat, or go through the headache of dragging your trembling pet into the vet office. Whatever the reason – and there are many, many reasons – you know you’d rather have the vet come to you, than the other way around. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if there was an experienced veterinarian who made house calls?
And we can do that.
Welcome to the Mobile Vet. You’re not the only one who’s thought about what it might be like having the vet visit their house. Most people don’t love the trip the vet – or, at the very least, their pets might not feel too happy about it. Not to mention the fact that, when you come down to it, the vet’s really able to do a better job examining an animal in the comfort of its own home. Whether you live in Lewisville or not, you have to admit that it’s a nice offer. Your pets are happy, because they don’t have to quake all the way to the vet. You’re happy, because you don’t have to clean up after your pet. Even the vet’s happy, because, often, he can do his job much easier when the animal’s content. The only question left to ask, is why in the world haven’t I done this before? You can look at http://www.mobilevet1.com/contact to quickly and easily contact us.
We haven’t even brushed the surface of the complete list of advantages that mobile vets offer. Here’s a list of some we’ve already reviewed, and a few more:
- Undivided attention from the vet
- Happy, relaxed pet (and owner!)
- Your pet will be easier to diagnose in a more relaxed state
- No transportation problems with going to the vet
- No messy car, or shaken animal
- Your pet won’t catch anything from other animals at the clinic
- Know who’s taking care of your animal
- For pet owners who have trouble driving, or for owners who have pets who can’t be driven, the mobile vet offers the perfect solution
- Dignified treatment, no matter what your pet’s feeling or suffering
- If you have several animals, they can all be examined in the same visit, instead of several separate visits to a clinic.
- And much more! Read some more advantages on our blog: http://www.mobilevet1.com/apps/blog/
We also offer a variety of services:
- Routine Preventative Care – This includes wellness examinations, vaccinations, and parasite preventions. We can offer 3-year vaccinations as recommended by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA).
- Health certificates – both for interstate and international travel
- Microchipping – We can microchip your dogs or cats and make sure that, no matter how far they stray from home, they can always be identified as your pet.
- Diagnosis and Treatment for ear/eye problems, skin problems, coughing/sneezing, urinary problems, vomiting, diarrhea – anything your pet might be suffering from. We can conduct a full examination and make sure your dog or cat stays relaxed and content.
- And much more! Check out more of our services at http://www.mobilevet1.com/services
Having a vet come to your house has so many advantages. Even vets themselves agree! Not only is going to an actual clinic an uncomfortable experience, but it can even put your pet at risk! No matter how much veterinarians try, it’s impossible to keep some sick dogs totally isolated. Your dog or cat could just as easily catch something at the vet as you could catch the flu at the hospital. As you can see, there’s no such problem when the vet comes to you! Dr. Rod Munsell is a completely qualified vet, with over 20 years of experience in small animal medicine and surgery. You can learn more about him at: http://www.mobilevet1.com/about. This brings up another advantage of a mobile vet – it’s easier to get to know someone who comes to your home as opposed to meeting yet another faceless veterinarian at a clinic.
Check out http://www.mobilevet1.com/promotions for some current promotions that we offer. On top of all of these offers, first time clients receive a FREE initial house call fee! Just send us a message here: http://www.mobilevet1.com/contact.
Experience the relief of a mobile vet and decide for yourself which is better – you coming to the vet’s hospital, or a vet coming to your house.
Get Our Great Offers Now:
1. 50% Off Heartworm Prevention
(On Initial Visit And With Exam And Heartworm Test)
2. 6 Month Injectable Heartworm Prevention Available
(After 1st Follow Up Test, No More Heartworm Tests Required)
3. More Information On Our Website
(Immediate redirection to our main site, www.mobilevet1.com, with additional information about us and what we do)
We take privacy seriously and DO
NOT share your information.